Thursday, October 15, 2009

blogorama

I'm still trying to get the hang of this blog thing. By the way, the word "blog" is funny to me. Kinda like "spatula". I'm not sure why it tickles me, but it does. I'd imagine it's the same feeling that kids have when you say "underwear". I have no idea why that makes a kid laugh but it's a winner every time.

I've been busy adding a few more stories and segments to the book. My goal is to take it from a mere 15 pages to a whopping 20. I could probably knock out another ten pages with more cruddy pictures, a parent quiz or 2, and pictures of my feet....but why ruin a good thing? And besides, what parent has the time to read more junk I wrote. Now that I think about it, why are you even reading this? You have practices to attend, clothes to wash, kids to feed, homework to do, baths to give, punishments to dish out, halloween costumes to order, birthday parties to plan, etc. Reading my blog (hee hee) should not even be in your top 10 things to do. Top 12, maybe.

Until next time, buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment