Friday, November 20, 2009

Why? Why? Why?

My frustration with toy makers continues. I wrote about the Punjabi WWE Prison Ring and the stupid Birds Barbie in one of my older blogs. Now comes one that completely baffles me...the Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo.

What is a Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo, you ask? It's an amazing lifelike doll (so far, so good) that eats (neat, it eats!) and POOPS IN HER DIAPER after feeding! Fantastic! I never understood the need to have a Baby Pees A Lot or whatever it was called. Now, we have a baby doll that poops. Please tell me why? Pretty please? Next you'll tell me that they've merged the key elements of Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo and an Easy Bake oven, that can make a delicious treat in the shape of a poop. Or, they can combine the Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo and a Bakugan, that can transform a small poop into action-figure warrior (Launcher sold separately). Maybe Disney will jump on board and we can have a Princess Whoopsie Doo that poops when the Prince is not around (would that give new meaning to sitting on the throne?) Seriously.

Wait, this just in.....Crayola and Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo set to join forces on a doll that poops magenta crayons!

The possibilities are endless, which frightens me.



Until next time, buh bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment